This Bulgur salad is healthy and vegan. It’s easy to make, and very tasty!
Here’s the recipe for this colorful dinner.
Ingredients (4 portions):
* 12 dried plums, cut in half
* 300 gram (10ounce) bulgur
* 600ml (2.5cup) vegetarian broth
* 1 tbs Ras El Hanout (Moroccan spices)
* 1 can (400 gram/14ounce) diced tomatoes
* 1 tbs olive oil
* Falafel balls (I used 1 package containing about 18 balls)
* 300g (10ounce) fresh spinach
Put the plums, bulgur, broth, ras el hanout herbs and the tomatoes in a frying pan, bring to boil.
Put the fire to medium and let it simmer for about 10-15 minutes, stir occasionally. Fry the falafel balls in the meantime. Coarsely chop the spinach and mix it with the bulgur. Serve it with the falafel balls on top.
Optionally you can sprinkle it with chopped pistachios.
Pingback: Vegan Dinner: Bulgur | Anne Travel Foodie