Healthy Halloumi Salad
When I was in Dubai, I had lunch at the Social House. It’s a great restaurant with a nice view of the fountain.
They serve delicious salads there. This healthy salad is inspired by the one I had there. It contains Halloumi cheese, a cheese from Cyprus that is easy to grill.
Here are the ingredients:
* cooked red beets, chopped
* handful of dates, chopped
* mixed lettuce leaves (I love rocket and mesclun)
* handful of hazelnuts, chopped
* pomegranate seeds
* Halloumi cheese, grilled
* optional: cherry tomatoes, cut in half
For a dressing, I just sprinkle it with olive oil. But you can also use a hazelnut vinaigrette.